Daily Production Schedule
Excel-based Production Scheduling System
On Time Delivery Tool
Scheduler123 is the powerful production scheduling software in Excel spreadsheets. Scheduler123 empowers master schedulers to help their manufacturing Deliver Products On Time. The snow ball effect of the delivery product on time will be…
- Satisfy Customers
- Retain loyalty Customers
- Increase Sales
- Drive Revenue Growth and Deliver Profit!.
Scheduler123 is easy to use tool with 1-2-3 steps
- Step I – Load new order and update current order
- Step II – Adjust parameters such as priority and press “Rescheduling” button
- Step III – Send production schedule reports to all concerns
Key Features Scheduler123
– Visual control – easily tell when orders are Late or On-Time
– Prevents incomplete orders from being released to production, which will be caused production line down using ‘no earlier than date’
– One-button rescheduling to re-prioritize and then it re-schedules future jobs accordingly
– Handles Weekly Working Time and Break Time
– 120-day time-fence scheduling period
– 2,000 order-operation lines in scheduler workbench sheet
– Sort by Job Order, or by Work Center
– View Gantt chart in summary( 12, 24 hr/block ) or in detail ( 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 hr/block )
– Prints daily Production Schedule for each work center for operators, for Production Supervisor, for all sales which take care their customers, for all concern Managers, for top management with a high-level summary report
– Create custom Reports, with all fields from the scheduler workbench, using the Pivot Table feature for multi-dimensional analysis
• Improve On-Time Delivery (OTD) KPI
• Improving % Customer Retention Rate
• Improvement Customer Satisfaction Index
• Reduce % Late Order per Period
• Reduce % Production Line down waiting for shortage material
• Reduce labor cost and overhead cost support for urgent order
More Key Features
• Easy to Learn – With step-by-step action guide and online demonstration video.
• Easy to Use – Develop for every Excel user with a macro button for repetitive tasks or complicate tasks.
• “One Button” Automated Finite Capacity Scheduling – The planned start date and the planned end date of all operations of all loaded orders will be automatically suggested.
• Forward Scheduling and Sequencing by Priority number, then by No Earlier than Date
• Batch Transfer Hour – To shorten manufacturing throughput time by allowing starting the current operation after the previous operation start for the batch-transfer hours.
• Flexible Gantt Chart – Can view Gantt chart in detail or in summary (every hour, 2,4,6,8,12 hour,s or every day) with or without shade on Saturday/Sunday
• Powerful Visual Control – All operations can have color status: Green – On-Time, Red – Late, Pink/Blue – Buffer time. The scheduler can rapid see red color which shows on some operations
and find a solution to fix it with a quick response.
• 120 Days Time Fence Period – Can have schedule visibility for 4 months
• 2,000 planning lines ( job-operation rows )
• 20 Calendars for 20 individual-calendar work centers or for 100 shared-calendar work centers – Implement work centers with their own calendars up to 20 work centers means each work center
can have their own preventive maintenance, overtime assignment, etc.
• Weekly Break Time and Holiday – Each calendar will have its own weekly break time and a holiday which working time of that calendar will be reduced automatically.
• What if capacity? – When the scheduler found that some orders cannot meet the committed due date, he can have many choices to resolve them.
• All Production Schedule Report in One Time – Update all Production Schedule Reports for all concerns automatically when clicking on the “Rescheduling” Button
• Unlimited Customized Reports – Can copy from a standard report for all fields in Scheduler Workbench, and using Pivot Table for multi-dimensional analysis.
• 5 User-defined Fields – For your customized reports
• Separate Mon-Fri working time template to support night shift and support weekends of some countries that are not Saturday and Sunday.
• Infinite Work Center to support outsourcing operations